cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Policy Auditor - Web API Calls

Hello all,

I am curious if there are any api calls for Policy Auditor or if there is even the chance of a future version having said calls.

I have looked through the available commands using the API explorer (https://community.mcafee.com/docs/DOC-2931) and could not find what I am looking for.

To give a little back ground:

I have been charged with creating a tool that will take a snapshot of a systems settings, installed applications, and Group Policy applications directly after our imaging process.

This has been difficult to do with the mess that is Group Policy.

However, a colleague has begun to construct our Policy Standards as Benchmarks in Policy Auditor. Being able to access those benchmarks / audits from the API would be a big help in my process.

So again, the question stands as "Is the Policy Auditor accessible through the API, and if not, will it ever be?"

Thanks!

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community