Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
McAfee Employee patrakshar
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 26

Re: On-Prem EPO 5.10 CU4 - Software Catalogue doesnt have ENS 10.7 ?

Jump to solution

@bodysoda 

Kindly proceed to open a service request for this. We need to validate the logs. We have not seen this from any other environment as of now.

Reliable Contributor bodysoda
Reliable Contributor
Message 12 of 26

Jump to solution

I've logged Service Requests 4-20470234191 which has the ProductCompatibilityList.xml uploaded to the ticket.

Meanwhile, I also applied the EPO Update 5 to the EPO server.

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
McAfee Employee LKS
McAfee Employee
Message 13 of 26

Jump to solution

Hey bodysoda,

The uploaded XML seems does not change anything in my EPO server. I could still see ENS 10.7 with complete package. Did you try to download a new xml list from the below site and update in your ePO-->server settings-->PCL

https://epo.mcafee.com/ProductCompatibilityList.xml

Also did you check from different browser. 

Reliable Contributor
Message 14 of 26

Jump to solution

hi @LKS, Yes, I have already tried downloading .xml from the epo.mcafee.com website which didnt make any difference.  

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Reliable Contributor
Message 15 of 26

Jump to solution
Different browsers don't show all packages for ENS 10.7. Tried on Firefox, Chrome and IE.
McAfee Employee LKS
McAfee Employee
Message 16 of 26

Jump to solution

Could you please attach your EPO License key to the SR.

Note : Again do not attach your License key **here**. Please attach it to the SR.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 17 of 26

Jump to solution

You are under evaluation software.  Did you refresh the catalog?  It is there in mine.

ens107.png

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 18 of 26

Jump to solution

Please send your SR owner the license key that you have listed in server settings - don't post it here please.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 19 of 26

Jump to solution

On the download page using your grant number, there are 2 license keys listed.  Whatever you have set in server settings, set it to use the other one, then refresh the software catalog and see if that makes a difference.  If so, then I have instructed your SR owner to do a license merge to get all your products in one license key.

Was my reply helpful?

Reliable Contributor
Message 20 of 26

Jump to solution

Thanks @cdinet .

We have two epo servers on different environemnet. The EPO with Second key also doesn't show ENS 10.7. I will update the keys on the SR. 

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community