Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor bodysoda
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 26

On-Prem EPO 5.10 CU4 - Software Catalogue doesnt have ENS 10.7 ?

Jump to solution

Our on-prem EPO 5.10 CU4 software catalogue doesnt show ENS 10.7?

Do its take few days to show on the catalogue?

2019-11-15 13_18_01-ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0.jpg

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Reliable Contributor
Message 25 of 26

Re: On-Prem EPO 5.10 CU4 - Software Catalogue doesnt have ENS 10.7 ?

Jump to solution

I've swapped the EPO keys and I'm able to view ENS 10.7 product on the software catalogue. 2019-11-15 15_44_23-GENSDP - ASG-RemoteDesktop 2019 - __Remote.jpg

Thanks, heaps @cdinet @LKS for checking the SR internally and providing guidance which is much appreciative.

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!

View solution in original post

25 Replies
McAfee Employee patrakshar
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 26

Jump to solution

Hi @bodysoda 

Not sure I get the question correctly. It is showing the 10.7 package in the software catalog.

image.png

If you expand the Endpoint Security 10.7 then you will see the Bundle package which needs to be checked in. 

Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 26

Jump to solution

Thanks @patrakshar, I dont see the any ENS 10.7 products under Endpoint Security or Evaluation section. All I see is package for "Endpoint Security Package Designer". Do I need to manually download the ENS 10.7 packages and uploaded to EPO master Repository?

McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 26

Jump to solution

Can you please expand > button in ENS 10.7 and check? Also run the "Download Software Product List" server task once.

image.png

Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 26

Jump to solution

Yes, I've already run the "Download Software Product List" server task. No change to software catalogue.  2019-11-15 15_44_23-GENSDP - ASG-RemoteDesktop 2019 - __Remote.jpg2019-11-15 15_45_36-GENSDP - ASG-RemoteDesktop 2019 - __Remote.jpg

McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 26

Jump to solution

Interestingly I checked 4 same version EPO and all of them showing the package. If we select the Endpoint Security at left then it shows the bundle:

image.png

Can you IM me the ProductCompatibilityList.xml from C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB location?

Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 26

Jump to solution
Uploaded the content to ProductCompatibilityList.xml from C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB location
https://pastebin.com/U8tRgPUA

McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 26

Jump to solution

Hi @bodysoda 

Did you get chance to upload the file into a FTP link?

Reliable Contributor
Message 9 of 26

Jump to solution
Sorry I don't have access to any ftp site in public. Do you have one prefered that I can upload?
McAfee Employee AdithyanT
McAfee Employee
Message 10 of 26

Jump to solution

Hi @bodysoda,

Can you crate a Service Request with us and upload the file so that this can be looked at from our end?

Quite strange though, this is not seen for anyone else I have worked with so far since it's release!

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community