Did you mean: 
vnaidu
Level 11
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

On Access Scan from SQL Database

Jump to solution

Hi,

In the SQL Database which table holds the On Access Scan default, low and high risk process including the file and folder exclusions, I would like to export them to an excel sheet. Can some one help?

Regards,

Venu
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: On Access Scan from SQL Database

Jump to solution

You can go to the epo console and export the policies.  In the exported xml file, you can get that data from there.  The problem with getting it from sql is that there are too many related tables and it is not in an easily understandable with context as it is just raw data.  When you export the policies, it is a list of all your policies for that product.  To eliminate the unnecessary data from other policies, you can export just an individual on access default and high/low risk policy to view the data you want.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

vnaidu
Level 11
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

@cdinet For now, I have exported the XML file and removed the unwanted data and got the total processes, however it was kind a hectic as I had 705 policies. Any ways, I had completed that already. But also thought of pulling the same data from SQL. No problems as I got the entire list.

Thank you for the time Cdinet...

Regards,

Venu
3 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

You can go to the epo console and export the policies.  In the exported xml file, you can get that data from there.  The problem with getting it from sql is that there are too many related tables and it is not in an easily understandable with context as it is just raw data.  When you export the policies, it is a list of all your policies for that product.  To eliminate the unnecessary data from other policies, you can export just an individual on access default and high/low risk policy to view the data you want.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

vnaidu
Level 11
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

@cdinet For now, I have exported the XML file and removed the unwanted data and got the total processes, however it was kind a hectic as I had 705 policies. Any ways, I had completed that already. But also thought of pulling the same data from SQL. No problems as I got the entire list.

Thank you for the time Cdinet...

Regards,

Venu
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/ePolicy-Orchestrator/SQL-Query-Help-needed/m-p/608899#M60627

Was my reply helpful?

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.