cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heyblue
Level 7

Offline ePO help

I just installed the most recent version of ePO.  All I need to do is deploy antivirus and push the updated .dat files to our computers.  These PC's are not and never will be connected to the internet.  Is there a guide for this type of setup.  I have searched and found a couple things for older versions of ePO but nothing for the most recent.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sbsnwnm1
Level 7

Re: Offline ePO help

If the EPO server can access the internet, then there is no requirement for the PC's to have internet access.  All DAT files/updates etc are downloaded to the EPO server daily and then these are deployed to the PC's.

0 Kudos
heyblue
Level 7

the ePO server and all associated pc's are not connected to the internet.  I can download the files from a different system and move them over but I don't know what all needs to be downloaded and moved and where they need to be moved to.

0 Kudos
sbsnwnm1
Level 7

You can just download the DAT files from McAfee, Inc. - Downloads - Virus Protection - DAT Files and import them into EPO from the Master Respository screen.  New DAT's are released daily.

You will need to download the Agent and AntiVirus using your grant number.

jagadeeshp
Level 11

hi ,

as said you have to install epo,and then download the vse,then install it in epo and deploy it to all pc,then you can download the dat from McAfee, Inc. - Downloads - Virus Protection - DAT Files ,engine McAfee, Inc. - Downloads - Virus Protection - DAT Files and check in it into your epo and give a update task for all systems

regards

jagadeesh

0 Kudos