cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODS scan complete query.

Hi all,

On a 550 pc setup, we have a complete scan schedule on every thursday at noon. I want ot make a query to find out wich pc did not scan last  time. I can make a query to find out wich did, but when i try to make a boolean query of the one who did vs the one who did not, i get like thousand of result for the not. These result include all the other event id except the 1203 ( wich is the one i used to find out if the scan ran )

Any idea how i would make a query on the manage pc that did not received a 1203 in the last week. Seem pretty easy but im missing something....

thanks ..

4 Replies
hemantk
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: ODS scan complete query.

Hello Msimard.

First of all you need to check wheather you have enabled Event ID's 1202 (On-Demand Scan Started) & 1203 (On-Demand Scan Completed).

For this setting you need to login ePO server--->Menu--->Configuration--->Server Setting--->Event Filtering--->Edit--->Select Event ID 1202 & 1203.

Then you can use the below Attached Query . It worked for me..

Hope this will also help you..

Thanks, however, that gives me the one that did the scan. Not the one that did not scan.

Also, it seem i got two result for each node.one for each event id. Is there a way to have one result for each ?

Thanks Hemant,

This worked for me, just needed to change Analyzer Detection Method to my ODS task names,

Also split the 1202 and 1203 events for comparison

Message was edited by: BlackDiamond on 2011/09/29 10:57:48 AM

Message was edited by: BlackDiamond on 2011/09/29 10:58:17 AM

I know this post is older but Brendon, how did you change the Analyzer Detection Method to show the ODS task names?