cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not reflecting correct information

Dear Team, we have uninstall McAfee from many systems but still we are able to see the Compliance in the console. Please assist on the same and help to resolve. Thanks and Regards Rhuturaj.
3 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Not reflecting correct information

Did you also remove the agent?  Is the agent communicating to epo to send updated properties? 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

yes we have removed both Agent and antivirus.

but system is showing as managed and installed antivirus.

only one thing

it is not showing green and the last communication is the time when agent has been removed.

but technically it should show in unmanaged.. correct?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

No, it will never change back to unmanaged once the entry for managed is there.  It then is seen as an inactive agent.  There is no way it would show unmanaged unless you delete the system from epo and it gets added back via ad sync or manually, then it will stay unmanaged because it never checks back in with no agent.  epo has no way to know the agent was removed, it just sees the last time it checked in.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator