cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-compliant

Greetings!

In ePO: Compliance Summary I'm having some computers which are non-compliant but don't know why. How can I find out why are they uncompliant and how can I fix this.

We are using Epolicy Orchestrator 4.0.0 (Build:1221), Mcafee agent 4 and Viruscan Enterprise 8.7.

Please help
8 Replies

RE: Non-compliant

Are all the computers using VSE 8.7i or are just the on-compliant using this version?
If so have you added VSE 8.7 extension to your epo server?

Hi!

The computers are using different version, because I havent installed VSE 8.7 to all computers yet. But they use 8.5 or 8.7.

-Yes, i have checked-in the extension for 8.7.
-I have manually forced the installation on single tasks for this non-compliant comptuers, to install mcaffe agent and 8.7 vse, then woke up agents and they are still non-compliant.

strange

You have forced a rerun of the compliance report ?

Jim

how do you that?

Sorry - are these the "built in" compliance reports or have you got the Systems Compliance Profiler installed... ?

Jim

I'm not quite sure how is this dashboard set up, because previous administrator set up the first screen of the web page.

Sorry for noob question, but can you give me some quick step-by-step where to click/find/set.

I ow' you a beer if we manage 2 fix this problem.

Don't have ePO 4 myself yet but the following KB article and associated dashboard tutorials may be of use :-

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51411

Jim

EDIT the article above was taken from this Master List :-

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51196&actp=LIST_POPULAR

If you open the relevant report in the Reporting/Queries section of the dash board the text says something like:

"Compliant machines have contacted the EPO server within one day, are are within one version of the latest products"

I assume that means if your clients have spoken to you recently, have the latest product, engine & dat then its complient.

Cheers,
James
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community