cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New policy without DLP

I need to create a new policy to be applied in a single system that dose not include DLP agent at all (causing high utilization).

Need your usual support on this ASAP (it is our CEO this time).

All I can see was to configure the DLP not disabling it.

Kindly reply in full steps.

Best regards

=====================

ePO 4.0

3 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: New policy without DLP

To modify the policy for single system, please select the machine in the ePO server (Actions=>Agent=>Modify policy for single system) and modify the policy for corresponding product.

If DLP is causing performance issue then I will suggest you to look into Task manager and see which process is taking higher CPU resources and troubleshoot accordingly.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

FCAG.EXE is the one.

now how can I set a policy without DLP, till I find a solution for it.

I created new group and moved the system inside it, now how can I delete the DLP policy? if it cant be deleted, what configuration I can set inside the policy that disable the (FCAG.EXE) at all, or at least minimize the utilization.

My career at your hand

McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Please look at KB#:KB70491 to troubleshoot fcag.exe high CPU usage.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center