cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Network IP addresses have changed. What do I modify in the ePO server?

Hello,

Net IP's have been change on the LAN. I've modified the Trusted Network IP addresses to reflect the new addresses. Where else in the ePO will I need to modify the old IP's to the new IP's??

~Thx

1 Reply
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Network IP addresses have changed. What do I modify in the ePO server?

That all depends on where you might have IP address ranges configured.  If you use system tree sorting based on ip ranges, those would need changed.  If you use RSD and have defined any exceptions or other ip ranges, that would need changed.  If your agent hander assignment rules are based on IP ranges, they would also need changed.  If you have any registered servers, repositories, or anything else defined by IP's, including published IP for agent handlers, those would need changed.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.