Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Missing configurations in DLP 10.2.0.620

Hello everyone,

We are comparing our DEV environment from our QA/QC environment and found that we are missing some of the DLP Windows Client Configuration entries as seen in the picture.

DLP10.JPG

Why are these entries missing in our QA/QC environment and what must we do to have them appear?

We need to have the Web Protection entry to be able to add the Supported Chrome Versions.

ePO - 5.3.1

Thanks

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Missing configurations in DLP 10.2.0.620

Do you have; "Device Control and full content protection" selected as your "Operational Mode"?

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 3 of 5

Both are set to "Device Control" only.

Web.JPG

Highlighted
Level 10
Message 4 of 5

Are both environments using the same license key for DLP / Device Control ?

Can be checked by going to main epo Menu, then DLP Settings. Should be on the General tab.

Edit: I should add, that what you see on your QA/QC Environment matches our live environment, where we are only licensed for Device Control.

Matt.

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Mattw2, we might be onto something here!

As you can see, our settings are different therefore the environments are using different keys.

If I take the key from our DEV environment and enter it in our QA/QC environment, the mode changes to the same one as DEV but I do not get the "Save" option as it stays greyed out but I get a "Pending Changes" in the "Last Modified:" field.

If I go to the main ePO Menu / DLP Policy Manager / Policy Assignments, I see a pending change so I select Actions / Apply Selected Policies and apply the pending change.

When I go back to the DLP Settings menu, the license key is always the old one?!?!

Must we reboot the server to have the new DLP keys applied?

DLP Settings.JPG

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community