cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing System Properties

Last week I noticed we are missing most of the System Properties for all system in our ePo. Only the info comming from the AD is filled, all other fields are empty or 0.

for example:

image.png

Our ePo is 5.10.0, agents 5.6.0.702 (but I still have a few older 4.8.0.1938 and 5.5.1.342 agents who have the same problem) and EP version is 10.6

Labels (1)
5 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Missing System Properties

Is the machine showing managed/unmanaged? Do you have MA installed on the machine? If yes then is it communcating to ePO?

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Hi,

All machines have a manged Agent installed. Everything else (policies, tasks) works fine on these machines. The are also communicating to ePo without a problem.

I don't know if this was clear enough, but I have this problem with all of the managed machines in our ePo.
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Is it ePO 5.10?

Please look at #: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB90876

I suggest to apply CU2 on ePO server.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Hi,

The name of the system is not blank. It's only most of the properties that are blank. All system names appear normal.
Also, Update 2 for ePO 5.10.0 is already installed.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

We have had some instances where update 2 didn't apply properly.  I would suggest removing it and reinstalling update 2 to see if it resolves.  If it does not, then check agent logs on the client to see if there are errors collecting properties.  Also check the server logs to see if there are any issues receiving and processing agent props. 

server logs - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Logs

agent logs - C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Agent\logs

c:\windows\temp\mcafeelogs will also have the update2 log to check for any errors when it installed.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community