cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mcafee EPO 5.3 agent issue

Jump to solution

Dear All,

I have installed McAfee EPO version 5.3, with evaluation license, the problem is that it show me the agent version 4.8 and 5.0 in checked in product list and up to date. but when we try to deploy agent from epo it is only show me the agent version 4.8. here is the screen shoot for your refrences.

but when we try to deploy agent from epo server is show me the version Agent version 4.8 only, why it is not showing version 5.0

kindly look this matter.

Regards

Furqan Ahmed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mcafee EPO 5.3 agent issue

Jump to solution

Hi romance,

Software manager not showing EPOAGENTMETA.zip file when we click on epo agent 5.0

regards

5 Replies

Jump to solution

hi

i think the problem is Agent extension

please reinstall Agent Extension in EPO and then test it.

Thanks

Jump to solution

hi romance,

I remove the agent extension 5.0, but when i click on the McAfee agent 5.0 it was not showing the EPOAGENTMETA.zip file, here the screen shoot is attached.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Furqan

You have to install it again i mean EPOAGENTMETA.zip file

for this reason refer to Menu-->Software-->Extension-->and then Click on Install Extension

hope it can be useful for you.

Rgrds

Jump to solution

Hi romance,

Software manager not showing EPOAGENTMETA.zip file when we click on epo agent 5.0

regards

Jump to solution

Hi Romance,

Thanks for the guidance, the above mention issue has been resolved. Now mcafee epo agent 5.0 deployed from epo console.

Rg

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community