cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mcafee DLP 9.4 show removable storage protection

Dear All,

I have installed DLP 9.4 for test it functionality, the problem is that I have created the classification for DOB, I want to check it to prevent copy of DOB form file but the clip board option is not showing its only show me the option removable storage protection no any other option like cloud protection,email protection etc. not visible.

Regards

Furqan Ahmed.

8 Replies

Re: Mcafee DLP 9.4 show removable storage protection

Hi Ahmed,

the default protection is only removable protection only you need buy  the license for the full protection (data protection)

cheers

jagadeesh

Hi Jagadeeshp,

we have below mention license, please check it and confirm .

dlp9.4 license info.jpg

tonyb99
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 9

It would say data protection and device control if you had the right licence.

tomz2
Level 11
Message 5 of 9

Furqan,

If you are licensed for the full DLP suite, you should be able to obtain your license key from within the ZIP file from the downloads site for DLPe 9.4. The license is in a text file. After you install the license key in ePO, you should then see the additional protection capabilities.

hi,

as per your screen short you have license for device control only you need to buy license or you can check it from your product list.

Hi All,

Thank for the reply, I have one more question, for the evaluation of the dlp9.4 there is no file of license key in the software manager. how can I get the license file for evaluation of the dlp 9.4. for the lab purpose we use mcafee epo5.3 evaluation license but when we installed the dlp9.4 there is no file of license key available in the software manager.

regards

furqan ahmed.

tomz2
Level 11
Message 8 of 9

Furqan,

If you're an existing Intel Security customer, you can stand up an additional ePO, using your existing licenses. The limitation is that you can not exceed your total licensed node count across ePO servers. Intel Security reserves the right to audit your licensing usage at any time. You can then use your DLPe 9.4 license and license the product that way.

If you are not a current customer, or do not currently own DLPe licensing, you will need to work with an Intel Security Account Manager to obtain evaluation licensing for DLPe.

Tomz2,

Thanks for all your support and information.

regards

furqan ahmed