Highlighted
Ulfat
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Mcafee Aget 5.6.0 disappeared from Software Catalog>EPO 5.10

Jump to solution

Hi Mcafee support team,

One week before Macafee Agent 5.6.0 was exist in Software Catalog  but now automatically disappear only 5.5, 5.0 and 4.8 are there

I appreciate for you support 

Regards,

Ulfat Hussain

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Re: Mcafee Aget 5.6.0 disappeared from Software Catalog>EPO 5.10

Jump to solution

I tested this on mine and if you refresh software manager (or run the download software product list task), it will show up. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

2 Replies
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi Ulfat,

MA 5.6.0 was removed from the download sites as it was subject to the issue described here:

McAfee Agent 5.6 Hotfix 1264214 uploads the same events more than once and results in a backlog on the ePolicy Orchestrator server
Technical Articles ID:   KB91418

MA 5.6.1, as indicated by the above article, addresses this matter, that version is available from the main download site at McAfee.com 

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

I tested this on mine and if you refresh software manager (or run the download software product list task), it will show up. 

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator