Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nsk
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

McAfee ePO- Master repository update failed

Hi,

I am getting the below error while trying to update the master repository.

Failed to validate repository McAfeeHttp. File C:\Windows\TEMP\nai6A1E.tmp\00000002\content-000D001A-000150-x86_32.zip

But I am unable to find the path specified in the error. kindly help..

2 Replies
vnaidu
Level 11
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee ePO- Master repository update failed

These are generally common issues. I would suggest you to check the amcore dat and regular dat along with the content as you have mentioned. They also have engine files too.  However, first, I would suggest going to the mcafee download site and download manually the v2 and v3 dats and content for epo and check them in manually to verify that there is nothing wrong in the repository for those entries.

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/downloads/security-updates.html

Then also do the same for the engines which is mandate.

After you check them in, run the pull task and see if it still fails.  If not, test the pull later when a new dat is released.

I hope the abvoe information helps. Let me know in case of any furter questions.

Regards,

Venu
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAfee ePO- Master repository update failed

The path specified is a temporary location and is deleted when pull task completes or fails.  Sometimes it depends on time of day that you run the pull - we may be replicating to it at that time.  You can try again at a later time and alternately try ftp to hit another site to see if it succeeds.  We recommend running the pull task a couple of times a day during different times of day to ensure you hit it at an up to date time.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.