Did you mean: 
masoud
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

McAfee deny access SMTP

Jump to solution

hi guys

i have epo and antivirus 8.7 in my network in one of my pc i have gfi network monitor i configured this application to send email notificatin bye  mail server ( exchange 2007) but when mcafee is enable in system that i installed gfi email failed and when i disable mcafee it work would any body guide me how can i open smtp port in this system

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HupSkiDup
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee deny access SMTP

Jump to solution

You would need to create a different policy that changes the  "Prevent mass mailing worms from sending mail" rule in Access Protection / Anti Virus Standard Protection -  to Allow.

Search the kb more for more help beyond that...

2 Replies
HupSkiDup
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

You would need to create a different policy that changes the  "Prevent mass mailing worms from sending mail" rule in Access Protection / Anti Virus Standard Protection -  to Allow.

Search the kb more for more help beyond that...

masoud
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

your solution solved my problem Thank you so much

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.