Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw41
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

McAfee Slack

Jump to solution

Is there a McAfee Admins Slack page/channel somewhere for real time discussions of stuff?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sw41
Level 9
Message 4 of 4

Re: McAfee Slack

Jump to solution

there is a great community slack at macadmin.slack.com and in there we chat about mcafee on Macs.  I was curious if there was a mcafee.slack.com or similar, but I am finding out that is not the case.

3 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Not sure exactly what you are asking.  These forums are monitored, but only as live as someone is monitoring them.  There are sections on the forum for different subjects, but without knowing more specifically what you are looking for, it is hard to say.  There isn't a chat with a live person option, if that is what you are asking.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor bodysoda
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution
If you want to talk to live person, you need to contact support via the contact page
https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/home/contact-us.html
In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
sw41
Level 9
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

there is a great community slack at macadmin.slack.com and in there we chat about mcafee on Macs.  I was curious if there was a mcafee.slack.com or similar, but I am finding out that is not the case.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator