cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

McAfee Security Content Reporter ePO extention

Jump to solution

Reading through the Install document, it is very vague about installing the ePO extension.

Essentially it says go here, install the extension.

I downloaded the zip file from the downloads and it is a zip that contains 7 files, 3 of which contain the word extension.

Do you load the top level zip in (CSR_2.6.0_With_Help.zip) or do you select one or more of the zip files contained? What order? How can they make something that should be so simple, so confusing?

Files in the download list.

help_csr-260.zip

McAfeeAnalytics.zip

McAfeeCCP.zip

McAfeeCSR.zip

mfs-catalogFramework-extension.zip

mfs-coreCatalog-extension.zip

mfs-help-extension.zip

Thanks for any help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: McAfee Security Content Reporter ePO extention

Jump to solution

I believe that might be a bundle that you can try to check in as one under software, extensions.  If that fails, then check them in one at a time.  They all appear to be extension files in that zip.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

1 Reply
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: McAfee Security Content Reporter ePO extention

Jump to solution

I believe that might be a bundle that you can try to check in as one under software, extensions.  If that fails, then check them in one at a time.  They all appear to be extension files in that zip.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator