cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee EPO 5.10 - Protection Workspace Tab - Other Users

Hey Everyone, Question for the group... When I log into the EPO Web Gui under the "Admin" account, the default tab that I first see is "Protection Workspace" which I really love. How do I enable this tab and/or make this tab the default under other users (AD Authenticated Users) who login? Currently, it is not an option and I have to go look for it (which I can find under Reporting). The accounts I am testing with have the same Administrator access as the "Admin" account.
2 Replies
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee EPO 5.10 - Protection Workspace Tab - Other Users

Hi User34926933,

There is an option in ePO 'server settings' called 'dashboard'. You will note when you are in here you cannot select the 'Protection Workspace' as a dashboard in its own right!.

An indication that its is not a 'stand alone' Dashboard you can select, likewise a quick test to create a clone like UI of this also doesn't offer the various elements to you to use.

Let me dig around see if there is a way this can be done, if it can be done at all.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAfee EPO 5.10 - Protection Workspace Tab - Other Users

Unfortunately, that is not an option.  The default tab that shows up when you log in is determined by each user - the first tab is the one that will show when logging in.  So it would be up to each user to re-arrange the order of their tabs.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator