cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Repository update failed

Master Repository update failed, error message show as below : "Master Repository Update failed" events received Inbox x mcafee.marsamalaz@kempinski.com 22:35 (6 minutes ago) to itsupport.marsamalaz ePolicy Orchestrator Notification Response Name: Master Repository Update failed Event Type Name: Server Description: Sends an e-mail notification when "Master Repository Update failed" events are received. Event Description: Master Repository Update failed Source Computers: McAfeeHttp
2 Replies
McAfee Employee AdithyanT
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Master Repository update failed

Hi @User48634474 

Thanks for posting here. Based on your topic, I presume your Master repository is failing to update itself and you have received a notification on the same. Since it is a fail from McAfeeHTTP, I would like to confirm that there is no issue from your Network when the server tries to reach our update Server.

May I know what you see when you try to access "update.nai.com/Products/CommonUpdater" from the ePO Server's browser?

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Master Repository update failed

What are the specific errors in the epoapsvr log (epo install dir\db\logs)? Does it fail consistently at different times of day?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community