cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Deployment of McAfee Agent

Jump to solution

Good Morning,

My question pertains to the manual deployment of the McAfee agent.  I normally push or deploy the agent via ePO.  This push or deployment is usually very successful.  However, I would like to make sure that before a machine gets onto our network, that it has been deployed with an agent to immedietly communicate with ePO once it is put onto our network.  Would anyone know of the file that our helpdesk would need to manually install on the machine?  I would also like to know which file is deployed and installed when I push or deploy the agent via ePO.  Thank you in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
bakerrl
Level 11
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Manual Deployment of McAfee Agent

Jump to solution

The file is called FramePkg.exe and is located in Current/EPOAGENT3000/Install/0409/

You can install via a login script, via Group Policy, 3rd Party deployment tools or as part of an image.

McAfee Agent v4.6 Product Guide.

https://kc.mcafee.com/resources/sites/MCAFEE/content/live/PRODUCT_DOCUMENTATION/23000/PD23185/en_US/...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
bakerrl
Level 11
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

The file is called FramePkg.exe and is located in Current/EPOAGENT3000/Install/0409/

You can install via a login script, via Group Policy, 3rd Party deployment tools or as part of an image.

McAfee Agent v4.6 Product Guide.

https://kc.mcafee.com/resources/sites/MCAFEE/content/live/PRODUCT_DOCUMENTATION/23000/PD23185/en_US/...

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Bakerrl, thank you.

bakerrl
Level 11
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Your welcome....

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community