cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MVision ePO || servers management

Hi All,

As know we have can migrate on-premise ePO to   MVision ePO.

As MVISION license does not apply to server

If client buy a CWSB license, Can they use Cloud ePO to manage both?

Or a on-premise ePO with sync to Cloud ePO is needed?

Thanks

2 Replies
McAfee Employee aravikum
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: MVision ePO || servers management

Hi @tonyssbear ,

Good day to you!

As part of the Client migration from On-prem setup to MVISION ePO. The Agent package will be re-packed (similar to re-provision of agent) would occur and if your are using ENS module in on-prem setup then the same client management would be available in the MVISION ePO as well.

So, we would recommend you subscribe for the products which can be managed in the MVISION ePO.

If you find my reply helpful ,click "Accept as Solution" and share a "Kudos" to the comment!

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: MVision ePO || servers management

What do you mean specifically by this?  MVISION epo can manage servers and workstations, so I am not clear on what you mean by it does not apply to servers component.

But how about existing servers?  MVision license is not apply to servers component

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community