Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor ninov_n
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

MVISION Mobile extension for ePO 5.9.1

Jump to solution

Hello,

For the time being we do not seem to have option to manage mobile endpoints with MVISION from the ePO server version 5.9.1 (it is available only for 5.10) according to that article:

MVISION Mobile supported environments

I just need confirmation if the only thing I can do is to raise it as a Product idea.

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Nino
Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Re: MVISION Mobile extension for ePO 5.9.1

Jump to solution

I can fully sympathize.  Please submit an IDEA for that to be considered as an option.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

I just raised it so hopefully others will see value in it too:

MVISION Mobile extension for ePO 5.9.x

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Nino
4 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

I looked through several supported environments docs and you are correct, 5.10 is the only supported epo version currently.  Is there a reason for not upgrading epo to 5.10?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello,

Since ePO 5.9.x does not have EOL or EOS dates defined, some of our customers intend to use it instead upgrading to 5.10 - it does not add much value for them with its new/improved features:

ePO 5.10 Release Notes

For the time being only MVISION Mobile is important for them so that is why they need it for 5.9

Nino
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

I can fully sympathize.  Please submit an IDEA for that to be considered as an option.

Was my reply helpful?

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

I just raised it so hopefully others will see value in it too:

MVISION Mobile extension for ePO 5.9.x

Nino
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community