cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MER ERROR: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

I am getting the following error when I run MER on ePO server.

ERROR: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

3 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: MER ERROR: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

Are you running the latest version from mer.mcafee.com?  If so, then please open a ticket with McAfee so we can investigate.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Re: MER ERROR: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

It works fine on another machine, it just not working on ePO server. I have a ticket  for Deploying ENS issue. I have updated the ticket with the error.  

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Ok, just be sure to have your tech open a separate ticket for the mer issue, as they are 2 separate issues and if the mer requires going to dev, that must be separate. If the process is crashing, I would get a procdump of the crash - procdump -ma -t processname (it might be webmer.exe)

manual data collection steps will be sent to you separate.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator