cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for documentation for an upgrade from EPO 5.3.2 to 5.3.3

Jump to solution

Hi, I want to upgrade our existing EPO install, running 5.3.2 up to the newest patch 5.3.3 but cannot find any documentation or guidance on it. I have reviewed the release notes, run the pre upgrade auditor etc. but cannot find guidance on the actual 5.3.3 install, anyone know where this is hiding?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee moekhass
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Looking for documentation for an upgrade from EPO 5.3.2 to 5.3.3

Jump to solution

Hi there, welcome to McAfee community.

Here are some helpful ePO 5.3.3 links. You definitely want to read the release notes. The upgrade process is very straightforward. You simply run the installer and it will upgrade. Please take a DATABASE backup prior to the upgrade. If you are in a virtual environment, you may want to take a snapshot temporarily also.

ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.3 Release Notes

McAfee SNS Notice: ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.3 Now Available

ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.x Known Issues

2 Replies
McAfee Employee moekhass
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi there, welcome to McAfee community.

Here are some helpful ePO 5.3.3 links. You definitely want to read the release notes. The upgrade process is very straightforward. You simply run the installer and it will upgrade. Please take a DATABASE backup prior to the upgrade. If you are in a virtual environment, you may want to take a snapshot temporarily also.

ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.3 Release Notes

McAfee SNS Notice: ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.3 Now Available

ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.x Known Issues

Jump to solution

Thanks Moe, given the install was quite large I wanted to make sure that I had checked prereqs, product compatibility etc. before upgrade, the pre upgrade auditor did a good job at that but I'm old school and like to see the documentation too.

Thanks for your help, upgrade done, all good.

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community