cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Analysis

Jump to solution

Good Day,

I am exporting the THREAT logs from epo console for analysing purpose. while analysing the threat logs, there I could find the field called Device action.

On Device Action field I could see many events like None,Deleted,Would deny, would deny terminate,blocked. Kindly let me know , what device action field exactly explains.

Apart from None,Deleted,blocked,would deny terminate, blocked. Is there any other events will occur ? 

Thanks in Advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tao Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 7

Re: Log Analysis

Jump to solution

VSE can be configured to perform any of the following steps, when a threat is found - None,Deleted,Would deny, would deny terminate,blocked. So, the threat log would be logging of those pre-configured VSE responses.

If this information was helpful or has answered your question, please select Accept as Solution. This will assist other memebers

View solution in original post

6 Replies
tao Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

VSE can be configured to perform any of the following steps, when a threat is found - None,Deleted,Would deny, would deny terminate,blocked. So, the threat log would be logging of those pre-configured VSE responses.

If this information was helpful or has answered your question, please select Accept as Solution. This will assist other memebers

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response tao 

Is there any sources  available to know the  meaning of   None,Deleted,Would deny, would deny terminate,blocked etc.

tao Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

This may help:

Jump to solution

Thanks for the document tao

tao Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

If this has helped/answered then mark it - it will assist others in their forum search.

Jump to solution
any chance i could get that document?
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community