cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linea Grafica para ePo

Buenos Dias, Estamos necesitando saber las dimensiones de la linea grafica de McAfee para Epo, esto incluye las imagenes de informacion de todos los productos para que despliegue lo de la empresa.
5 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Linea Grafica para ePo

I don't understand your question, can you be more specific on exactly what you are asking?  Is this regarding queries or what?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
bobek
Level 7
Message 3 of 6

As spanish speaker, I think he wants an image with all the products that can be deployed in an ePO infraestructure. Then, he will give it to a company that will install all the products in the ePO server.

It's not really clear.

Good morning,

The products are already installed in my company, what I want is to know what are the dimensions of the images that can be configured in the platform so that instead of the predetermined ones of McAfee they are those of my company.

Thank you

Good morning,

The products are already installed in my company, what I want is to know what are the dimensions of the images that can be configured in the platform so that instead of the predetermined ones of McAfee they are those of my company.

Thank you
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

If you are referring to policies and how they are configured, you can go into the policy catalog in epo for your products and duplicate or edit the my default policies to your desired settings.  The epo product guide tells a little on modifying policies and the individual product guides for your installed products would have info on individual settings.  You can also search for best practices kb's at support.mcafee.com for your products. 

The epo and ENS landing pages also have a lot of good info

www.mcafee.com/eposupport

www.mcafee.com/enssupport

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator