cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alisher
Level 8

Invalid dashboard query ePO

Hii,

I have update my ePO to 5.3.2. I have this error when I request mwg traffic query

This query can't be executed or edited because of these reasons.

• The query's result type does not exist: mesaschema.csr_fct_web
  • The table for a query criteria column does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
  • The table for a column to group by in the summary view does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_action.action_name
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_ipaddress.ipaddress
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_user.user_name
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_site.site_name
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_category.category_name
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_site_request.application
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.hits
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_client
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_server
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_action.action_name
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_ipaddress.ipaddress
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_user.user_name
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_site.site_name
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_category.category_name
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_site_request.application
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.hits
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_client
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_server

What can be reason of this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
tao
Level 13

Re: Invalid dashboard query ePO

Perhaps during the upgrade the mwg extension was corrupted; try installing the extension again

0 Kudos
johnmoe
Level 11

I had a similar error when trying to assign tag criteria to a new tag; it was telling me the column didn't exist.  Restarting the ePO services sorted it for me.

0 Kudos
alisher
Level 8

Hi ,

Is the installing extention (from mwg Configuration->ePolicy Orchestrator->Extension package) enough or should I to do integrating ePO and MWG as written in this link https://thegr8thurston.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/integrating-epo-5-and-mwg-7-rev-1-0.pdf ?

0 Kudos
tao
Level 13

ePO 5.3 supports at a minimum MWG Extention 7.4.0.54 McAfee Corporate KB - ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3 supported products KB82836

As for re-installing the extension, I would take a look at (I haven't played with MWG):

0 Kudos
alisher
Level 8

Hi tao,

I have installed MWG 7.6.2.5 Extention for my ePO. I try to MWG with ePO, but when I check test connection between ePO and MWG it fail rd.PNG

0 Kudos
tao
Level 13

Has the MGW appliance been configured for ePO

0 Kudos