cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating McAfee EPO 4.0 with other McAfee products

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

I am trying to figure out if its possible to have EPO GUI/Console display foundstone as well as other McAfee data.

i.e. Can we integrate EPO with other McAfee products, if yes then what products?

Also, that would be great if some description can also be provided on how to accomplish this.

We already have HIPS integrated with EPO, but I am not sure if they ever finished since it was something started before I joined here.

We are using Foundstone 6.5, EPO 4.0, HIPS 7, NSM 5

Thanks a lot!

BJ

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Integrating McAfee EPO 4.0 with other McAfee products

Jump to solution

Yes.  Tough to give exact guidance, but if you think of the dashboard, it's only a set of queries.  Go in to Reporting/Queries and there are usually custom queries already setup.  Make sure you have all the extensions up to date for the products you have.  Based on those queries, you can make some dashboards to look at.  Hope that helps a little.

2 Replies

Jump to solution

Yes.  Tough to give exact guidance, but if you think of the dashboard, it's only a set of queries.  Go in to Reporting/Queries and there are usually custom queries already setup.  Make sure you have all the extensions up to date for the products you have.  Based on those queries, you can make some dashboards to look at.  Hope that helps a little.

Jump to solution

Well, that does help!

Not sure if I can check in repositries for foundstone, since its an appliance, similarly for IPS.

I have heard from other people that its possible, not sure how though.

Thanks,

BJ