cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajan.mb
Level 7

Installed Mcafee epo 5.3.2 - Default organization policies setup guide/docs required

In my organization there are more than 150 users with 7 department and we have installed mcafee epo 5.3.2 and we want to know what are the policies are to be installed and maintain with this environment. Suggestion and guidelines are required to manage this working environment through docs/guide steps.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Installed Mcafee epo 5.3.2 - Default organization policies setup guide/docs required

Moved to ePO as an appropriate spot

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Re: Installed Mcafee epo 5.3.2 - Default organization policies setup guide/docs required

Whether you have 150 users\systems you will be faced with numerous policy related questions. The size of your environment may bring additional policies but you should always have a baseline.

McAfee gives you, per product, a baseline called the my default which is a copy of the mcafee read-only defaults.They are not typically your best practices so you will need to identify all of your

products and research Best Practices docs for each. Those give you some direction but not all areas will be discussed. You have the final say on what your best practices are.

If you have any specific questions around a product let us know.

Jay

0 Kudos
rajan.mb
Level 7

Thanks for your reply and as you mentioned. I have configured MacAfee default policies but still i need to know what are the other policies related to DLP or Site Advisor there to be configure for my working environment. I have tested with site restriction policy but still edge browsers are not supporting this policy and still i like to know if it is better to configure in Manual or active directory  configuration and bandwidth usage or limiting policies.

It is greatly appreciated if you suggest me regarding this task.

Thank you! 

0 Kudos