cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Install - GPO

1) I created a custom installation package that contains all the products I bought. For security reasons $admin is disabled, so let's use the installation by GPO, I created this .bat to call McAfeeSmartInstall.exe that contains all the products. Would that be the command? This bellow is correct?

McAfeeSmartInstall.exe -s

2) When creating a script for installation by GPO the installation is done. When the machine reboots will the installation be done again?

3) In our environment for security reasons the MSTSC remote access port was changed to 3399. I connected remotely to the machine and started the installation, when I finished I lost the remote access to the server.
I believe that because the default port is not in firewall policy, how do I insert this firewall rule into the packet? So as not to have blocking problems.

ePO_customize_installation.PNG

Labels (1)
1 Reply

Re: Install - GPO

When creating a script for installation by GPO the installation is done. When the machine reboots will the installation be done again?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community