cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to Download the CMA 3.6.0 Patch 3 NAP ?

Hi all,

Are you facing the same problem ? When I try to download the NAP file i've got an error

Is there any problem with the server or the file ?

Kind regards

Pookie
5 Replies

RE: Impossible to Download the CMA 3.6.0 Patch 3 NAP ?

I was able to download the CMA3603.zip file on the 10th.
twenden
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 6

Just tried downloading the same NAP file, using Firefox, and had no issues. Have to tried to download it again.
Grafis
Level 7
Message 4 of 6

I've been having issues with their site via IE7 (trys to launch a small authentication frame over and over and over and over....). I had to completely kill all my cookies. Their sites in general are a complete and utter pain.

I would agree with that. You cannot use the back button, or back track in your history, on the download site; a PITA. The support site is a pain when you have to click through 6 or 7 pages of stuff to get to the patch you want.
Grafis
Level 7
Message 6 of 6

Turned out they took the support site off line for 3-4 days - for an entire day I was unable to login, the next day the site said... sorry off line back in 3 days.
Genius as that's how to get CMA SP3, which was important enough that McAfee staff emailed and called us about it (released over the Holidays so they followed up).
You know patches. Patches... are on the Support Site and everything else is on the download site. Sometimes, maybe, click click click, no not here, hmmm log into downloads site again, click click click, ooops back button!, login AGAIN, click click click, curse 4 times, "your session has timed out - please suffer through all kinds of crappy scripting that drives IE crazy", aiiiieeeee kill the browser, start all over.... click click, now what was I looking for?