Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicku1990
Level 7

Identify corrupt agent from epo

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am new here, can anyone tell that how can i identify corrupt mcafee agents through epo?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee

Re: Identify corrupt agent from epo

Jump to solution

Hi ​, when you say "corrupt", it can mean many things. You can first locate agents with high sequence errors. Simply go to queries and reports, search for sequence and run the report. It will find systems with duplicate GUID. If by corrupt, you mean agents that are NOT communicating with ePO within certain days, those are different. You can create a custom query for those systems and investigate why they aren't communicating. There could be many reasons for that.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

Moved to EPO forum for a better chance of an answer

0 Kudos
vicku1990
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Peacekeeper,

can you please provide me the link for EPO forum.

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

You are here

0 Kudos
cyberbm
Level 9

Jump to solution

Hi there,

normally you would see only the McAfee Agent being reported, even though you have other products deployed on the system. Another way to detect broken agents is to compare the last reported date of the systems with another tool like BigFix.

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Hi ​, when you say "corrupt", it can mean many things. You can first locate agents with high sequence errors. Simply go to queries and reports, search for sequence and run the report. It will find systems with duplicate GUID. If by corrupt, you mean agents that are NOT communicating with ePO within certain days, those are different. You can create a custom query for those systems and investigate why they aren't communicating. There could be many reasons for that.

0 Kudos