cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I can not get EPO 5.9 agent installed on Windows 10 client.

I keep getting the error message below every time I try to install epo agent on my Windows 10 clients which are all domain workstations and they all have their firewall turned off, File and printer sharing enabled, ports 443 opened between clients and server, I dont have any error when I run this command \\servername\admin$.

When I try to run the agent FramePkg.exe as an administrator, I get the error that the component is not compatible with the OS

Failed to access remote system registry, system error: The network path was not found.

4 Replies

Re: I can not get EPO 5.9 agent installed on Windows 10 client.

Moved to EPO forum for a better chance of assistance

Highlighted

Thank you PeaceKeeper

Highlighted
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Please check if your client is compatible with the agent version.

McAfee Corporate KB - Kompatibilität von Windows 10 mit McAfee-Produkten KB85784

Highlighted

I have been able to resolve my issue. I had to update my Agent from 5.0.3 to 5.0.5. Immediately I deployed the client to my Windows 10 Workstation, the agents got installed instantly.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community