cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show On-Demand Scan Logs in the ePO Console

Jump to solution

Good day team.

As mentioned in the title, is it possible to show the ODS Log report for a certain workstation in the ePO console?

For clarity, I have attached a snip on how to view the log text file locally on a machine.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: How to show On-Demand Scan Logs in the ePO Console

Jump to solution

This is not currently possible, I'm afraid - please feel free to submit a PER if it's a feature you would like to see.

Thanks -

Joe

5 Replies
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

This is not currently possible, I'm afraid - please feel free to submit a PER if it's a feature you would like to see.

Thanks -

Joe

Jump to solution

Thanks Joe.

Jump to solution

Hello,

If ODS related events Ids selected in ePO events filtering than you can verify these logs in logs under machine threat logs.

Jump to solution

Hello ansarias. I was not referring to threat events. If you try doing what's indicated on the image that I attached, you'll see that the logs contain info about scheduled scans and whether these scans were completed or not. Still, thanks for participating.

Jump to solution

Yes correct the same report we can't see in ePO console, But if ODS identified any threat during scan those same updates will reflect in ePO threat events. I was referring that point.