cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the Y Axis in a ePO Single Line Chart report.

I was trying to build a Threats Query using a Single Line Chart to watch for spikes on the chart. The issues is that I do not see a way to set theY-axis for the chart. Without being able to set the Y-axis you cannotwatch for spikes.  The Y-axis just re-adjust with the number of threats. Does anyone know a way to set the Y-axis in a query.

5 Replies

Re: How to set the Y Axis in a ePO Single Line Chart report.

You are correct that the Y axis adjusts automatically based on the number of threats.  There is no setting in the GUI that will change this, but I have similar reports on my dashboards and they clearly show spikes since the scale adjusts when there is a large number of events.

Are they custom reports you have built?

Can you give me the name of those reports?

Yes, they are custom reports that I have built.  There are two that I use to monitor trends, a 24 hour report and a 7 day report.  Both are the same except for the time period.  I am attaching the XML for 7-day report.  You can import this into ePO and take a look at it.  You can adjust the sensitivity of the report by changing the time period on the "chart" tab.  The time unit is currently set to one hour, but you could change it to be one day for less sensitivity.

Ok, thanks, but I was still wanting to find a way to set the Y axis.

I don't believe it is possible to set the Y axis.  I simply inlcuded the report as an example.  In my environment, that report clearly shows spikes without me having to set the Y axis.