cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install ePO agent 4.5?

HI:

I had upgrade my ePO Orchestrator 4.5 to sp3. also i want to upgrade my ePO agent to 4.5. can any one tell me how to install it??

Thanks

7 Replies

Re: How to install ePO agent 4.5?

Hi chefchanyu, You just need create new client task and deploy agent 4.5 to client like you deploy VirusScan Enterprise, AntiSpyware products.....

Thanks for the reply.

I am so sorry this is first time I upgrading ePO and that relate to most servers.  I still quite understand about the "create new client task"?  If you can let me know how and where to "create new client task" will very appreciate.

In ePO console, click Menu --> System --> System Trees.

- In the left click on Group contain your computer.

- In the right click Client Tasks Tab, click New Task (see attach files)

- Next, schedule, Save.

That's All!

I am only see ePO agent 3.6.0 in selection box. don't have ePO agent 4.5. what should I do?

Highlighted

You should check in McAfee Agent 4.5 package into your Master Repository so you can deploy it.

- Menu --> Software -> Master Repository -> Actions --> Check in Package and Browse to MA 4.5 (you should download MA 4.5 from McAfee download page)

All Done. Thanks you!!

You are welcome!

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community