cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 14

Re: How to disable scheduled On-Demand Scan in ePo 5.6?

Jump to solution

Are you a global admin?  Did you check the button to disable inheritance?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Breaking inheritance worked. One more question. The secheduled in ePO shows to run weekly at 12:00 AM UTC time. When I checked the logs on the endpoint, it shows, the scan is  occuring weekly but different times.  What do you think the issue is here. We would like the scan to kick off the time we specify.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 13 of 14

Jump to solution

You can check to see if you have randomization enabled in the schedule.  Also, if you want it to run at midnight local system time, change the time to use the local time instead of utc.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 14 of 14

Jump to solution

Other options can allow it to be run only if idle, or allow user to postpone it.  Those settings are in the task settings, not the schedule.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center