cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create specific queries in ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5?

Jump to solution

I'm trying to create two specific queries in ePolicy orchestrators 4.5. I need to generate a query on "Viruses Detected and Removed" and a query on "Viruses Detected and Not Removed".    I would like to run these two queries each month. I have been trying for a couple of days now. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mwatts10

Message was edited by: mwatts10 on 3/14/10 12:40:46 PM CDT
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to create specific queries in ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5?

Jump to solution

You can do it with some follow steps :

- Create New Query. Query wizard appear. Choose Events like image attach. Then you can choose some kind of pie chart or a bar chart on Chart tab. On columns tab you choose that you need like Event ID, threat source hostname, threat source ipaddress.... and the last tab (Filter) choose some Event ID to filter. That's all! 🙂

Message was edited by: smalldog on 3/17/10 3:52:57 AM CDT
5 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

You can use function filtering to filter computers infected and cleaned or deleted.

- Click Menu --> Configuration --> Server Setting. In left panel, choose Event Filtering --> Edit.

- You check on boxes like Event ID images (see attach files). Then you click on Menu --> Reporting --> Threat Event Log.

- On Threat Event Log you click on like Event ID 1 (see attach files) to filter some Event ID.

- On Edit Filter Criteria box, choose like Event ID 2 (see attach files). Choose Update Filter button.

- So now you can see which computer infected or Not and cleaned or Not.

Hope to help you!

Jump to solution

I will try this today. Will post with the results. Thanks

Jump to solution

Yes this is good what you have suggested but I I just realized that I left out an important part of this question. I need to be able to get in in some kind of pie chart or a bar chart.

Thanks,

Mike

Jump to solution

You can do it with some follow steps :

- Create New Query. Query wizard appear. Choose Events like image attach. Then you can choose some kind of pie chart or a bar chart on Chart tab. On columns tab you choose that you need like Event ID, threat source hostname, threat source ipaddress.... and the last tab (Filter) choose some Event ID to filter. That's all! 🙂

Message was edited by: smalldog on 3/17/10 3:52:57 AM CDT

Jump to solution

Moved to ePO forum for better attention

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community