cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a DLP report

hi,

i have this issue, i have the epo 4.5 and when i want to create a DLP report, i only can export the filtering but i want to export the details becouse i need the name of the file that the user is loging on the DLP monitor.

thanks for your help.

2 Replies
IanH
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to create a DLP report

Not sure what version of DLP you are using but you can export the correct information using "DLP Monitor"

Logon to ePO Console -> Menu -> Data Protection -> DLP Monitor

Filter the results to the correct events/user etc then click File -> Export and then you have 2 options choose the one that matches your requirements.

I'm not 100% sure if you can do the same thing using ePO Queries, because I created my own Reporting GUI front end to produced better reports.

Regards,

Ian

Re: How to create a DLP report

Hi there IAN,

thanks for your answer,  but finally i can export the evidence data by a query:  Logon to ePO Console ->Queries->shared groups->Data Loss Prevention-> in this case DLP: Daily Events distribution by Severity ->edit the query ->and when you choose the columns, choose the most appropiatte for your requirement.-> export data and done.

My DLP version is 9.0

I hope that this information is useful.

best regards.

waanaakoo

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community