cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change SQL connectivity from windows authentication mode to SQL server authentication mode

Hi Team, Can you please confirm that How to change SQL connectivity from windows authentication mode to SQL server authentication mode in EPO 5.9.1 & 5.10. Regards, Mohan R Shirole
4 Replies
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: How to change SQL connectivity from windows authentication mode to SQL server authentication mod

Hi User91086667.

I think this article will be helpful to you:

How to change to SQL credentials for connecting ePO 5.x to the database

If needed the following might be helpful to you:

Unable to log on to the ePolicy Orchestrator console after changing the password of the account used...

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Re: How to change SQL connectivity from windows authentication mode to SQL server authentication mod

HI Hawkmoon,

Need to currently SQL connected via windows authentication mode & i want to change it to SQL server authentication mode in EPO 5.9.1 & 5.10. can you please tell me how to do this

McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

I am not sure what do you mean by "Need to currently SQL connected via windows authentication mode ". Can you please paraphrase for me?

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

You first have to set up an sql authenticated account in sql with appropriate permissions to the epo database, then follow the kbs that Hawkmoon gave you to change the account for epo to use.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community