cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to break the "Clienttask inheritance"

Jump to solution

Hi,

how can I deactivate a global defined Clienttask in "System - Systemstructure - Clienttasks" for one special

substructur folder (break the inheritance)? There is a column "status" for this special Clienttsask with the

"active" entry, so that this Clienttask is active. And now I will set the "status" on "not active" for this special

Clienttask, but this special Clienttask is used in other upper structure folders.

There is in the "action" column the "modify" button. If I click on "modify" I see on the first page

of the Clienttask-Generator an "inheritance"-checkbox which is activated. I am not sure to deactivate

this check to reach the goal.

Thanks for help and

Greetings from Germany

Janni

Nachricht geändert durch EPO-Janni on 27.04.10 15:25:15 MESZ
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
akl71
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Re: How to break the "Clienttask inheritance"

Jump to solution

Yes you need to deactivate the task on page 3 under schedule status (from the point in the system tree where you want to deativate it)

4 Replies
akl71
Level 10
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

EPO-Janni schrieb:

There is in the "action" column the "modify" button. If I click on "modify" I see on the first page

of the Clienttask-Generator an "inheritance"-checkbox which is activated. I am not sure to deactivate

this check to reach the goal.

Thanks for help and

Greetings from Germany

Janni

Nachricht geändert durch EPO-Janni on 27.04.10 15:25:15 MESZ

This is the right place to break inheritance.

Before you break the inheritance in the task settings you must select the group in the system tree from where you want to modify/deactivate the task.

Jump to solution

Hi akl71,

ok I have deactivate the "inheritance"-checkbox and saved the settings. But the status is furthermore

"active" . Also after screen refresh. May be I need to deactivate the "Planningstatus" an page 3

of the Clienttask-Generator also? But I hope the further setting are working furthermore for the upper

structure folder?

Janni

Nachricht geändert durch EPO-Janni on 27.04.10 15:45:47 MESZ
akl71
Level 10
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Yes you need to deactivate the task on page 3 under schedule status (from the point in the system tree where you want to deativate it)

Jump to solution

Hi Akl71,

thanks for your help. Now I successful breaked the inheritance.

Greetings from Germany

Janni