cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to I restrict access to the ePO by IP address

Jump to solution
I am trying to restrict access to the ePO console to just afew IP addresses. We are running ePO 5.9.1 but I can't see the option anywhere under the server settings. Any advice?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to I restrict access to the ePO by IP address

Jump to solution

ePO 5.10 has that option as a new feature under server settings - logon protection.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

3 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

ePO 5.10 has that option as a new feature under server settings - logon protection.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Reliable Contributor twenden
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

We are running ePO 5.9.1 and for us we just restrict access in the host based firewall to the IP addresses who need access. The console listens on port 8443. You will need to create a windows firewall rule to control access to TCP port 8443. Once you do that then you can add IP addresses who need access. 

Reliable Contributor vnaidu
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

@User23318807 

You may go through the below web link which has the information you are looking for.

https://docs.mcafee.com/bundle/epolicy-orchestrator-5.10.0-product-guide/page/GUID-399CBFE9-3C7D-4D4...

'

Cheers!!!!!

Venu
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator