Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DC-SG
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

How to Find Latest HIPS Signature after Repository Pull

Hello All.

Is there a way to quickly recognize the latest HIPS signature after repository pull server task?

Can I use the signature ID?  For ex. 7502 is my highest ID today. If there is a new signature in the source site and my ePO server successfully pulls tonight, will the newly pulled signature ID be higher than 7502?   

My Environment: ePO is 4.6.8, HIPS 8.0 p5.

Thank You very much.

DC-SG

3 Replies

Re: How to Find Latest HIPS Signature after Repository Pull

Hi,

in epo  repository package status it will show if any new availables are there and what is there in your repository

cheers

jagadeesh

DC-SG
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Re: Re: How to Find Latest HIPS Signature after Repository Pull

Hi Jagadeesh.

Thank you for reply.  Following your reply, I reviewed the Master Repository and Policy Catalog.  Attached is what I found and would like to ask you to clarify some.

From Master Repository:  The latest HIPS DAT is 8.0.0.7057 (pulled 6/18) while from Policy Catalog: Version (8.0.0.7057) corresponds to ID 7801, 7516, 7506…..

Does this mean that all signature ID corresponding to DAT 8.0.0.7057 are the latest HIPS signatures after successful pull?

Thank you again.

-DC-SG

Re: How to Find Latest HIPS Signature after Repository Pull

Hi DC,

yes this are the latest hips signatures after successful pull.for your reference i am attaching my repository list but iam not updated to latest one

hips.png

cheers

jagadeesh