cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdobol
Level 10

Help... Anyone Able to Reproduce this?

Jump to solution

I have an issue with saving a scheduled task.  I am trying to create a scheduled task that runs at system startup, with a 5 minute delay.   The only problem is when I save the task the delay always reverts to 0 when saving and going back into the task.   Not sure if this is a bug with the latest agent extension or hotfix, etc.

If anyone can reproduce this please let me know... As support of course can't reproduce this and I will be put through the wringer with endless back and forth sending logs, etc.

Task

McAfee Agent - Product Deployment

Schedule Type:     At system startup

Problem changing this value --> Delay this task by XX minutes

Server Versions

Version:5.3.2.156

Java Version:1.8.0_72
Tomcat Version:7.0.55
Apache Version:2.4.16
OpenSSL Version:1.0.2h

Agent Extension

Name:McAfee Agent

Version

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gpickers
Level 9

Re: Help... Anyone Able to Reproduce this?

Jump to solution

Hi cdobol,

I have just tested this in a lab environment and I am able to reproduce using both the MA 5.0.4 and 5.0.3 Extensions in ePO 5.3.2.

As a result it would suggest a problem with the ePO 5.3.2 build - I will apply the latest hotfix to the ePO server and see if that resolves the issue.

If it does not I will raise a support case as well.

Kind regards,

George

0 Kudos
2 Replies
gpickers
Level 9

Jump to solution

Hi cdobol,

I have just tested this in a lab environment and I am able to reproduce using both the MA 5.0.4 and 5.0.3 Extensions in ePO 5.3.2.

As a result it would suggest a problem with the ePO 5.3.2 build - I will apply the latest hotfix to the ePO server and see if that resolves the issue.

If it does not I will raise a support case as well.

Kind regards,

George

0 Kudos
cdobol
Level 10

Jump to solution

Thank you for the sanity check.  As it turns out from our testing the delay value does get saved, but it always displays zero.  I haven't heard anything from our SR yet, but I assume this is a bug in the agent management extension as well.

0 Kudos