cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twenden
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Has EPO 4.6 Patch 7 been delayed as HotFix 925585 has been released for Java Security

Jump to solution

Had read in a previous KB in Nov that EPO 4.6 Patch 7 would be released in Dec to address those Java vulnerabilties discovered. Yesterday, I got an email that HotFix HF925585 as been released to address these Java securty issues. My question is what has happened to ePO 4.6 Patch 7, has it been delayed?

Is it best to install this hotfix or wait for ePO 4.6 Patch 7?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhilR
Level 12
Message 2 of 4

Re: Has EPO 4.6 Patch 7 been delayed as HotFix 925585 has been released for Java Security

Jump to solution

It's easier (and a lot quicker) to apply the hotfix than install an ePO product point release.

Hotfix painlessly applied here.

Phil

3 Replies
PhilR
Level 12
Message 2 of 4

Re: Has EPO 4.6 Patch 7 been delayed as HotFix 925585 has been released for Java Security

Jump to solution

It's easier (and a lot quicker) to apply the hotfix than install an ePO product point release.

Hotfix painlessly applied here.

Phil

Jump to solution

is it needed on JUST the primary ePO server, or also on agent handlers? the release notes briefly mention clusters...but nothing about primary vs agent handlers..

twenden
Level 13
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

PhilR

Thanks. I have already added to our test ePO server and will do production in the next couple of days.