Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor twenden
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 9

HTTP Pull Tasks failing since 01/19

Has anyone else having their EPO HTTP Pull tasks fail? I have noticed that both our production and test EPO 3.6.1 servers started failing the pull tasks starting at 9am CDT on 01/19.

I was able to manually add the 5500 DAT EPO package to my test server. The pull tasks then run without errors.
8 Replies

RE: HTTP Pull Tasks failing since 01/19

Hi Twenden,

Yes - our downloaded from the HTTP server have also been failing. ePO 4.0 claims that "Failed to verify the file hash, check server task log for details".

Regards

Iain
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Thanks. I am glad to see that I am not the only one. I did decide to manually add the 5500 EPO package to both my test and production EPO servers. Since, then the pull tasks state they are completed.

I tried switching to the FTP site, but got the same issue.
Highlighted

i tried manually checking in the package and it still doesn't work. Here is hoping they release 5501 and it works properly.
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 9

I was able to add the 5500 package to my EPO 3.6.1 servers. Since doing this the pull tasks started saying "Completed".

I believe this problem has happened before a few months ago.
Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Just check the EPO server task logs. At 9.30am USA CDT, the server successfully pulled in the 5501 DAT. Hopefully you all with have the same success.

i used to have mirroring task failing. i soon got fed up and instead of relying on VSE's mirroring task, i switched to using wget for mirroring. i've since been freed from the problem.

hope this offers some light.
checco
Level 7
Message 9 of 9

Hi

same problem with ePO 4, see errors:

20090121135641 e #4544 SiteMgr VerifyFileItem: File hash code verification for C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\nai359.tmp\00000003\avvdat-5501.zip failed.
20090121135641 e #4544 SiteMgr CheckInMirrorPackage: Verify file avvdat-5501.zip size and hash failed, hr=-112

have anyone any idea?

Cheers, Francesco
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community