Users in certain permission groups are unable to login to epo and this is the error in the audit log. Failed Logon for user "username" from IP address: x.x.x.x due to user auto-creation failure
Permission sets are set up. Does anyone know what may be the cause for this?
FWIW, this issue is intermittent and seems to self resolve after additional tries by the user ... unclear what the root cause is, however.
Here are some possible causes:
1. It failed because auto-creation wasn't enabled.
2. It failed because there are no registered LDAP servers.
3. It failed because there is not at least one mapped permission set.
4. It failed because an incorrect username was specified.
5. It failed because we could not find a group that mapped to any of the user's groups.
Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?