Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cheetah
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Extension Checkin Error

Jump to solution

Nach einer Migration auf ePO 5.10 bekomme ich beim Checkin der Agent Extension folgende Anzeige/Fehler.

12/11/19 11:40:41 AM

Started: Check In Components

12/11/19 11:40:42 AM

Die folgende Komponente wird heruntergeladen:

McAfee Agent Extension (5.6.3 RTW) (Typ: EXTENSION) – Dateiname=EPOAGENTMETA_25227.zip

Die Datei C:\PROGRA~2\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\DB\SoftwareManager\3241\5.6\EPOAGENTMETA_25227.zip wird heruntergeladen.

12/11/19 11:40:44 AM

Die Datei C:\PROGRA~2\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\DB\SoftwareManager\3241\5.6\EPOAGENTMETA_25227.zip wurde erfolgreich heruntergeladen.

12/11/19 11:40:44 AM

Die Erweiterung 'McAfee Agent Extension (5.6.3 RTW)' wird eingecheckt.

12/11/19 11:40:49 AM

Der folgende Befehl ist fehlgeschlagen: The following error occurred while executing this line: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\extensions\installed\EPOAGENTMETA\5.6.3.107\install.xml:192: The following error occurred while executing this line: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\extensions\installed\EPOAGENTMETA\5.6.3.107\install.xml:59: com.mcafee.epo.core.EpoValidateException: java.sql.SQLException: Ein Sortierungskonflikt zwischen "Latin1_General_CI_AS" und "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" im equal to-Vorgang kann nicht aufgelöst werden..

Das Einchecken der Erweiterung 'McAfee Agent Extension (5.6.3 RTW)' ist fehlgeschlagen.

Completed: Check In Components (Das Einchecken der Komponenten ist fehlgeschlagen.)

Ist hier was bekannt, wieso die SQL Sortierung nach einer Migration nicht mehr die selbe ist?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Re: Extension Checkin Error

Jump to solution

Make sure that we are using support SQL collation as per  KB#: 

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB73717

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
McAfee Employee LKS
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

This is happening because of the SQL Server collation does not match the ePO database collation. Collations are used to determine sorting and comparisons of character strings. Could you please show us a screenshot of EPO Database collation, SQL server collation and EPO_Events collation type.

Connect your EPO database via Management studio-->right click on EPO database/EPO_events database and goto properties-->check under General.

Same like right on SQL server instance-->properties-->General. Make a note of the collation type and let us. All the three should be on same collation type.

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Highlighted
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Make sure that we are using support SQL collation as per  KB#: 

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB73717

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

Want to Ask a Question?

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community